Sunday 13 March 2011

Absolute Disaster...

So i tried the 2D/3D thing again to develop into a final response. I didn't even bother finishing it as you will see here because i discovered a few flaws to my idea...






Yeah, pretty harsh right? I wish to offer my apologies for this monstrosity. My idea was to use the curling techniques on all the flat parts to create flower-like objects. HOWEVER, me being me just went straight into it, not realising until i was doing it that when i cut out a flat area to fold, this bit of paper has then been used. And i can use it to create another curl coming from another direction. DUH! Hence why some of the parts are different shapes and/or sizes. Idiot. Im sure you will agree, it was a wise decision to stop wasting my time on this and look for something new...
Once again, my apologies.

No comments:

Post a Comment