Thursday 5 January 2012

Final Video going along smoothly!



Just thought I'd post how things were going. I'd not posted in a good few days, didn't want you to think I was slacking!
I have been getting on with creating the instructional video for the pressure pads. So far, I have run into zero problems, so fingers crossed the rest will go smoothly!
I am roughly about half way through it so far, so I thought I'd post it to show what it's looking like.
Due to my insanely rubbish internet speeds, it is set to half quality, so some bits do look a bit pixelated. Thanks Sky!



I am happy with it so far. I like the way the simple movements and shapes make it look a bit like an old 50's instructional video. I wasn't going for that at first, but just stuck with it for laughs, and I quite like it!
I must also add that the last scene here isn't finished just yet!
Going to get cracking with the last few sections of it, so hopefully it will be finished early next week with a bit of time spare! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment