Wednesday 30 November 2011

BeVox - Timothy Allen

I looked into more info about Timothy Allen and BeVox, and found his websites.

BeVox is the business name of Timothy Allen Music, and on both websites it announces they will be part of the Alight Festival in Sheffield. So it can be assumed this is a definite go-ahead.
From reading about BeVox and Timothy Allen, I found some amazing information about them. BeVox consists of a choir of people singing, and they have performed many flash mobs! I did not expect to find that! On Timothy's personal website it states his recent accomplishments as 'a flash mob at St Pancras International Station in London', and more to come! I HAD to check that out, so I looked on youtube. Here are my findings:


Amazing! But wait my good viewers, there's more! Check out the vid below:


They mobbed Meadowhall! Something a little closer to home! And even better, I was at Meadowhall that day! I was working, and someone said there was a flash mob near the Oasis Food Court and I didn't believe them! I said it was probably just people singing there again, which there usually is! I was amazed when I found this video, and it gives a good idea of what BeVox will be all about!

No comments:

Post a Comment