Tuesday 29 November 2011

My own CrowdSpeak!


As I said in my pervious post, I intended to do my own CrowdSpeak with other people. I decided to do it with non-designers, so I took my iPad to work, and using a simple animation app, I got the people working that day to do it. The result is as follows:


I simplified it just to the letter 'A', because, well, we were supposed to be working! I told them they could create little stories or movements between them, but they would have to draw a frame each. So some little things happened like the weird boomarang-like thing moving across the letter. All of the people involved (I say 'all', there was 3 people other than me working that day!) drew it frame by frame, one after the other to create that effect, which shows that simple animation can be done by anyone! So thanks to my good friends at Red5 Meadowhall, yet another productive day at work ;)
Just to make it look better, I took the frames into After Effects and looped it a few times so you get a chance to see everything going on!

No comments:

Post a Comment