Wednesday 2 November 2011

Julien Valee

I was shown this video by Julien Valee (with a little ' above the E, couldn't find it on my keyboard, surprise surprise!) which I think is absolute genius!




He uses green-screening to create these amazing little animations using real life objects and plays them on a loop to create this living environment which I think looks fantastic!


It also got me thinking that I could use green-screening for the book part of my story, when the paper scraps come out of the book. By filming the book opening against a coloured backdrop, then layering a film of scraps pouring out of something, I could create the illusion that the book is releasing these paper scraps. Huzzah!
Now just to find out how to do green-screening........
To the internet tutorials!

No comments:

Post a Comment