Friday 8 April 2011

After Effects and Rayograms

Just had an after effects tutorial again, and found out some pretty cool tricks!
We just did a simple animation, step by step, but by doing this i feel as though i could create something really interesting with the software.
I created a short 5 second animation of a flower which spins off screen. It doesnt sound interesting, but the tools i learnt to use and the way i was able to custom build the entirety of the scene was incredible.
As i have mentioned, i have created a short cell animation which i will put into after effects to put the moving touches onto, and i will upload this when it is done.
I also attended some sessions where i learned how to create Rayograms. Whilst this was fun, i couldn't relate myself to this technique. I liked the way my work turned out, but i'm not sure yet if this method is suitable for my ideas.
All in all, looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment