Monday 4 April 2011

My Music Video!

I did mention in the previous post i had experience with music videos.
This was in college, during A Level Media Studies, my final project. I did this with two friends, and we absolutely nailed it! I won't brag, but we did get the highest marks in the year *cough* 58/60 Marks *cough* ;)
I really enjoyed this project, as it was demanding, challenging, and at times very frustrating, but the final payoff was well worth it.
I learned about how to create effective storyboards, which is what i have been asked to do for this current project. I also learnt how to use Final Cut Pro, which has similar timeline layouts as Adobe After Effects, a bit of software i will be introduced to later on.
I was the camera man for the whole of the video (apart from one small scene where i was in it!), as well as editor. I think the skills i picked up in this project will really help in this upcoming brief. See kids, staying in school really does help!


If any of you care to see it, here it is! We went for a comedy style, old school zombie video ;) Just remember, it was a group project, so credit also goes to my fellow companions and the volunteers who acted for us :D


!WARNING!   It is pretty graphic!




Now to get researching and developing this animation!

No comments:

Post a Comment