Saturday 30 April 2011

My Final Animation

Hope you enjoy!




Now that this animation is finished, i can now look at my own work critically.
I do really like my animation, and i am very proud of the work i have put in the do this. To say i have never done animation before, i'm quite pleased with how it turned out!
The part i think i could have done better in the seconds walking section, when Guy walks to the music shop window. I did this all cell animated, because i thought it would be too difficult to incorporate the walking animation and then to turn his whole body. Because it is cell animated, it looks a bit rigid. In hindsight i could have drawn this out a bit better, but it only lasts 2/2.5 seconds so i think i can live with it :)
Also, i can see when i have uploaded it to youtube, it seems the timing is a bit laggy on the drum solo. Trust me, on my after effects/quicktime file the beats are spot on, i spent hours timing it right!
So ok, its not a pixar short, but i wasn't going for the next 'Toy Story' for my first animation attempt!
I hope you enjoyed watching it as much as i enjoyed creating it! PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment