Wednesday 25 April 2012

Animation tutorial

As my animation relies on dialogue to tell the story, I need the mouth of my character to look believable when he is speaking.
I've never done this before, and I was worried I'd have to draw out each movement, which would be ridiculous in terms of workload. So I looked online for some tutorials how to do it easily, and found out it's actually incredibly easy.


http://www.lynda.com/After-Effects-tutorials/2d-character-animation/734-2.html
On this site, I watched through all the free tutorials which shows that you can simple create a mouth in different shapes and use time-remapping to flick through them, eliminating any drawing. All i need to do is create several individual layers holding a different mouth and I can just select on each keyframe. Easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment