Wednesday 25 April 2012

Further Character Development

I have done a few more drawing based on my first character designs.


Wearing Shirt Angled
This design shows my character wearing a shirt. I thought it would look but, but because of the shape of his body he looks like a waiter. I'll pretend this didn't happen.

Possible accessories
To make movement a little easier, a trick to making joints believable is to cover them up with something to avoid seeing an outline moving out of place. This could be a watch on the wrist or a collar on the neck, things like that. This just explores a few possibilities.


Although it would make movement easier, I don't want to clutter him up with too much gear. I want him to be simple, so people can relate.
I think the best thing to do is to start drawing him out on the computer and see what I can come up with digitally.

No comments:

Post a Comment