Friday 20 April 2012

Project Idea

I have always been interested in technology, and how we use it. We are, without a doubt, becoming more reliant on technology due to the incredible advancements we have made. It's difficult to find anyone aged from 14-50 without a mobile phone these days, and the majority of these people have smart phones.
I would like to base a project on this theme; How we have become reliant on technology.
I would need to be careful with how I approach this, as I do not want to make out that technology is a bad thing, or that it has made things worse. On the contrary, I believe the opposite. But I am interested in the fact it has changed the way we live, and in some cases there are negative points.
I need to write up my proposal on a template provided and show this to my tutor for approval before I get cracking on with this. Looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment