Sunday 29 April 2012

Final Animation

IT IS COMPLETED.
Here is is:





The lip sync is a little off on YouTube, I think its something to do with YouTube's frame rate which sucks, but it still looks pretty good!


I'm really happy with the final outcome. I have completely enjoyed creating it, and as you can see (if you watch the video as much as I have), movement, lip sync and control get better as the video progresses, as I got much more used to using the different tools on After Effects.
I think this video responds to my aims really well. I wanted to explore how we rely on technology, but not in a serious, derogatory manner. I wanted it to show the funny side of how we trust in technology, and my exaggerated version of reality plays to this perfectly.
Pat on the back, initiate!

No comments:

Post a Comment